As part of the 2012 Vaisakhi celebrations a Nagar Kirtan was held, where the Guru Granth Sahib Ji was taken in a procession to each of the six Gurdwaras in Bradford.
The route for the Nagar Kirtan was as follows:
- Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara – Gobind Marg (off Leeds Road)
- Gurdwara Guru Nanak Dev Ji – Usher Street(off Wakefield Road)
- Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmik Diwan – Peckover Street (off Leeds Road)
- Guru Ravidass Bhawan – Brearton Street (off Manningham Lane)
- Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara – Bolton Road
- Gurdwara Singh Sabha – Grant St (off Garnett St/Leeds Rd)
- Return back to the >Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara
These are some pictures from the Nagar Kirtan.