The Nagar Kirtan is a time where once a year we can all forgot about our stresses and strains of life and walk side by side with our brothers and sisters of the Khalsa Panith.
This year’s Nagar Kirtan will be on Sunday 13th April 2014, starting at 10:30am from Gurdwara Guru Nanak Dev Ji and aiming to finish by 2:00 pm.
The route for the Nagar Kirtan will be as follows:
|Gurdwara Guru Nanak Dev Ji||10:30|
|Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara||11:00||11:20|
|Gurdwara Singh Sabha||11:30||11:50|
|Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara||12:20||12:40|
|Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmik Diwan||13:10||13:30|
|Gurdwara Guru Nanak Dev Ji||14:00|
There will be a 20 minute stop over at each Gurdwara.
- Point F is Gurdwara Guru Nanak Dev Ji (start and end of the Nagar Kirtan)
- Point B is Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara
- Point C is Gurdwara Singh Sabha
- Point D is Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara
- Point E is Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmik Diwan