As part of the 2013 Vaisakhi celebations a Nagar Kirtan will be held where the Guru Granth Sahib Ji will be taken in a procession to each of the Gurdwaras in Bradford.
This year the Nagar Kirtan will be on Sunday 14th April 2013 starting at 10:30am from Gurdwara Singh Sabha with an aim to finish by 2:00 pm.
The route for the Nagar Kirtan will be as follows:
|Gurdwara Singh Sabha||10:30|
|Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara||11:00||11:10|
|Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmik Diwan||11:50||12:10|
|Gurdwara Guru Nanak Dev Ji||12:40||13:00|
|Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara||13:30||13:50|
|Gurdwara Singh Sabha||14:00|
There will be a 20 minute stop over at each Gurdwara.
The map shows the route for the 2013 Nagar Kirtan – the distance to walk is approximately 4.5 miles:
- Point F is Gurdwara Singh Sabha (start point for the Nagar Kirtan)
- Point B is Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara
- Point C is Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmik Diwan
- Point D is Gurdwara Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- Point E is Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara